This is a kit you would solder onto an existing discharge bank (purchased seperately).
- length of wire/gauge chosen
- connectors chosen
- sheathing color(s)*, and heat shrink color chosen
- dual wall heat shrink to cover all solder/sheathing joints
- Complete assembly of all above listed items, like in the pictures, unless choosen otherwise
*Please note that if the length is 12" or less only the PRIMARY sheathing color can be selected.
Items needed to complete:
- soldering iron
- mark the positive/negative side of the discharge bank
- unsolder the existing discharge bank lead
- slide heat shrink onto the positive/negative side of DRC discharge bank
- solder positive/negative to respective sides
- shrink the heat shrink until the glue seeps out of the heat shrink**
**The sheathing can easily be burned with a heat gun or lighter. Be very careful to direct the heat only onto the heat shrink.